Electromagnetic Levitating Planter
✨Explore the truly magical force of electromagnetism!
This unique levitating planter makes the best home decor or office decor that is sure to impress your guests and bring you endless joy!
The magical aesthetic of this magnetic levitation pot makes this the perfect air plant display or succulent holder.
You can use this geometric levitating planter as a(n):
• Air Plant Display
• Succulent Planter
• Bonsai Pot
• Small Flower Pot
- Hexagonal Air Bonsai Planter Pot (90mm x 50mm)
- Your choice of a Large Air Plant/ Tillandsia (Optional)
- Magnetic levitation suspension base (134mm x 28mm)
- DC transformer
- Instruction Manual
Magnetic Levitation Base: 5.28" x 5.28" x 1.1"
Levitating Planter Pot: 3.54" x 3.54" x 1.97"
🎁 IS THIS AN AIR PLANT GIFT?
Gift Options Available:
- Your gift message handwritten on the back of a card (simply type your message in the gift message box at checkout)
- Enter your recipient's shipping address and I'll ship it straight to them!
- Gift Wrap can be added as an extra personal touch!
✸ QUALITY GUARANTEE: In the rare event your item arrives broken, contact me upon arrival and I will replace it!
✸ PLANT GUARANTEE: If the plant dies within 14 days, I will replace it.
✸ RETURNS: Fast and easy returns accepted up to 14 days after arrival.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
*Shipping Air Plants in Cold Weather*
- If your daytime temperatures are below freezing (32ºF ) you will want to add a heat pack. Click here to add a heat pack to your order.
- If your daytime temperatures are below freezing and you are not home when the mail arrives, you may want to ship the plant to your daytime location (i.e. your workplace) or have a neighbor pick up the package for you. This will prevent the plants from sitting in the freezing cold.
- Check your tracking info to see exactly when the plant will arrive, so you can plan accordingly.
HOW TO LEVITATE YOUR LEVITATING PLANTER POT
1. Plug in the power outlet.
2. Gently hold the pot in both hands and lower it over the center of the base unit. Continue to lower it until you feel the upward magnetic push supporting the pot. Moving the pot in small circles with your hands may help you feel the magnetic force easier. You will feel the "grab point" of the magnetic field.
3. When you feel the weight of the pot is being completely supported by the upward magnetic force, gently let go. If the pot falls, go back to step two and try again.
Love your items! Very well packed, and quick shipping! Thank you so much!
Love it. I recommend supporting this business. Very lovely decor and personal touch.
This review has no content.
I bought this for my sister, and everyone was mesmerized by this gift on Christmas Day. It works perfectly and it's so cool!
This review has no content.